Friday, October 19, 2007

BOO-wman Street...





I really love Halloween! And this year has been the best so far with my guys. Braden loves to dress up on a regular basis, but is still very excited to be Captain Jack Sparrow. And Trey still wants to be Thomas- year three, I guess my late night of painting the Thomas costume 3 years ago was well worth it! They are so excited about everything Halloween and so we went all out and decorated the yard! They love the 'Haunted House' and how 'Spooky' it looks. I am looking forward to their class parties, I'm a 'Room-Mommy' and plan on making lots of fun 'Spooky' treats. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, you're that crazy lady on the street that goes ALL OUT and everyone talks about, huh?

(It looks awesome...love you!)

becky ward said...

Your place looks great! I love the pants sticking out of the ground. Very funny!

Sidney said...

Just wanted you to know that I totally enjoyed your Halloween decorations as it is my second favorite holiday. It must be our fall birthday's. You out did yourself!