Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trey! Trey! He's The Man!!







Tonight (Ok I wrote this that night 10-18-07, but posting it now...sorry!)we took the training wheels off of Trey's bike. He looked at Kent and asked him what to do, Kent said just get on and peddle, and before Kent even reached out to steady him he was on and off he went! He rode around until after dark and never fell! We have never seen anyone learning to do that so fast! We are SO proud! And the Trey-man is beaming from ear to ear!

Today we also got Trey's Kindergarten school pictures! And if I do say so myself, he is the best looking Kindergartener EVER! (I took a picture of the picture, our scanner isn't hooked up, so I'll add that later) He is loving school and his teacher Mrs. Corley and she adores him. She told me that 'Trey stole my heart, and when I have kids I hope I get a little boy just like him!'

Little boys are so much fun!!

1 comment:

becky ward said...

What a handsome little devil! I am so glad to see an update on your blog.