Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're Baaaack, FINALLY!

OK, OK, I have taken enough crap from everyone for never updating, but hopefully through the next few days I can catch everyone up on what we've been up to and more importantly why I do not qualify as a slacker!!!


To start- the rest of December was quite AWESOME! Our Hi- lights include:(in no particular order, remember I still have almost 6 months to catch up on...)

~The cruise to St. Martin, St. Thomas, and Puerto Rico with Kent's family the week before Christmas. ~AND that meant Gramp and Nonnie and Aunt Whitney were able to come and have a Texas Christmas with us, they watched they boys while kent and I were off scuba diving, 4-wheeling around the islands and stuffing ourselves with food! SO much fun, then we came home and enjoyed a great Christmas with everyone!

1 comment:

arnolds said...

HOly Boobies in the one picture!!! HEHEHEH So I know you know and I know you told Nate?? So why haven't you called me?? Are you still in shock like the rest of us?? Very sick...Tired...Tired...Oh am I crazy??? Oh well I just hope we have a boy so we have 2 of each but I would settle just for a healthy baby!!You guys look great too bad we couldn't see each other during your visit. My work adress is Georgia.Arnold@erac.com Love ya!!